▼

May 25, 2010

No-Slip Doll Blanket Tutorial & Giveaway!!

Isn't this adorable No-Slip doll blanket such a great idea??  The trick is a secret pocket the doll slides into.

Ingenious, eh?  Found this tutorial at a fabulous new blog: The Little Apple Seed - check it out.

Don't sew?  Well, don't fret... here's how you can WIN one of these super-cool blankets! You have 4 possible entries - leave a separate comment for each of the following:

1) Become a follower of If I Could...
2) "Like" our blog on Facebook
3) Become a follower of The Little Apple Seed
4) Tell us what you'd like to see more of on our blog

Giveaway closes at midnight (Mountain time) on June 3... winner will be announced on Friday, June 4.

Thanks to Leslie at The Little Apple Seed for this giveaway!
GOOD LUCK!

37 comments:

  1. What a smart idea! I will definitely have to check out that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see more crock pot recipes, yum!

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love more doll things for my granddaughters...

    cheggie@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower...

    cheggie@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. facebook like you
    joni taylor
    jonilynntaylor at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i am your follower
    name LIZ

    email me :)
    liz_crowny@yahoo.com
    pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com

    thankies for helding this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. i already like your facebook :)

    email me :)
    liz_crowny@yahoo.com
    pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com

    thankies for helding this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. what i want to see in your blog is
    more tutorial :)

    email me :)
    liz_crowny@yahoo.com
    pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com

    thankies for helding this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower! I can't sew at all, so I'd love to win one!
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a FB fan Jenna Marie Wood
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to see some ideas about how to re-use old children's clothing making it into something new as they grow or for a project!
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i follow your blog
    sarinalv@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like you on facebook
    sarinalv@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i follow the little apple seed
    sarinalv@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. id like to see more giveaways like this one!
    sarinalv@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute. I think I know some little girls who might be getting one of these for Christmas! Ok, and maybe a certain "Boo-Boo Monkey" needs one too. :) I hope I win the contest

    I like the idea above about crockpot recipes. I'm always loving being able to "cook" dinner the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fan on Facebook! (and about 20 of my friends--way to advertise)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fan and follower of The Little Apple Seed :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the doll blanket. I would love to see more super easy sewing projects that I could do.

    teisalinscott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked you on a Facebook!

    (oksana vladimirovna)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it is a fab blog and I really dont know what else I would want to see... I always surprised by your items...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I became a follower of little appleseed

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just found your blog and love it!! I would love to see how to make more doll accessories. =) (chaseandrae@yahoo.com)

    Rachel B.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm following. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm following The Little Apple Seed. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd like to see more knitting and crocheting tutorials. Thanks for the giveaway. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just found your blog, so I'm not sure what I would add, but I think that craft blogs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a GREAT idea! And would be a great "treat" for my little girl. Thanks for hte chance to win. I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow Little Apple Seed {and I love her skirt to little girl dress tutorial, posted most recently}

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to see you publish more of YOUR finished if I could projects. I love seeing people different takes on crafts.

    ReplyDelete