January 25, 2011

Avocado Egg Rolls

My hubby and I were lucky enough to go on a date recently.  Just the two of us.  Where did we go?  Cheesecake Factory, of course!  I absolutely love that place.  We've never had an appetizer there before (have to save room for dessert!) but since we had a gift card, we thought we'd splurge.

Well, I haven't been able to stop thinking about those DELICIOUS avocado egg rolls we ate that night.  So I began a quest to find a knock-off recipe...

Can't wait to try this recipe from Sweet Basil... thanks for "feeding" my obsession!!!  ha ha - I know, bad pun :)

1 comment:

JoDee Martin said...

I LOVE these too! Last year I did the same quest to find the recipe- and I did!
This recipe is for the dipping sauce too. It all tastes just like Cheesecake Factory!
We make them at least once a month at our house.

Here's the link to the recipe on my blog:
http://atozformomslikeme.blogspot.com/2010/08/cheesecake-factorys-avocado-egg-rolls.html

There's a bunch of other recipes on there you might like too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails