March 12, 2010

Fabric Covered Easter Eggs


Easter is just around the corner... time to start thinking of new decor!  I saw these eggs and instantly LOVED them.  I think they are beautiful, plus I can make them with what I already have in my house (well, I might want to go pick up a few quarters of some really cute fabric).  I stumbled upon Under the Table & Dreaming for the first time just a few days ago- so cute!  She has tons of great ideas and tips; be sure to check out some of her other posts as well.

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Kimi,
Thank you so much for the feature! I greatly appreciate it! I am loving your blog and feature buttons – adorable! I added one to my site.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Happy Spring!
Thanks again!
Stephanie Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails