May 4, 2010

Lemon Sugar Scrub

I started laughing at myself when I realized that I am posting yet another lemon tutorial (spring must be in the air). But this looked so wonderful, I just couldn't resist!

I really love sugar scrubs - I've used several brands and have been happy with each of them (I've got a lavender one in my shower right now).  But they can be so dang expensive!  Imagine my happiness when I came across a recipe for making your own Lemon Sugar Scrub!

This would be a darling Mother's Day gift - all by itself, paired with a robe or some cute dish/hand towels, or in a gift basket.  I'm thinking this would also be a great birthday gift (we have a lot of spring birthdays around here - mine is TODAY... I think I'll make myself some!).

Thanks to Stephanie at Under the Table and Dreaming for this idea!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Interesting. I think I'll give it a try. And by the way, Happy Birthday!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Happy Birthday Missy! Thanks so much for posting - I greatly appreciate it! The spoons were purchased at Joanne Fabrics last year. They had little Ice Cream theme items in thier dollar spot and I bought a lot of the spoons. I thought they would be super cute to add to crafts like these and I used a lot of them for candy bar scoops for my sons birthday last year. Thanks again! Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails