May 19, 2010

Summer Fun Jars


My very crafty friend, Amy, shared this blog post with me.  I think it is such a great idea- I had to pass it along.   I love the idea of these Summer Fun Jars.  It always seems like the Mr. and I make a list of all the fun things we want to do during the summer and then August hits and we realize we need to cram it all in.  Plus, I'm thinking the "Fun" jar is a great way to reward good behavior  (Missy, be sure to read her entire post- she has some great ideas for summer scheduling at the bottom that you know Mom would love :)). I am a new follower of Poppies at Play, so while I was checking out the Summer Fun Jars, I had to check out the Parade of Homes she did at the end of April- love it!

1 comment:

Little Apple Seed said...

Hi! I love your blog and have added your button to my blog! Thanks!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails