May 27, 2010

Wow! An Award!!

Thanks to Night Owl Crafting for awarding us the Gorgeous Blogger Award!!!  We are so flattered!
Here are the rules for receiving and passing it along!

1. Accept and thank the person who sent it to you.
2. List 10 things about yourself.
3. List 5 additional things you don't like.
4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers.

10 Things About Us:

(Missy)
1. I (almost) had a date with Kimi's hubby back before they met (he actually cancelled it before we ever went out - how rude!)
2. At 5'3" I am the tallest female in my family
3. I love Disneyland
4. I met my husband in the Institute Choir at the U (cheesey, I know)
5. Never been on a trip without the kids (yes, it's been 10 years - looking forward to Vegas without kids in a couple of weeks!)

(Kimi)
6. I love waterskiing
7. Two years ago I broke my 1 year old's leg taking him down a slide on my lap
8. I love Halloween
9. I also love Disneyland
10. I love brussel sprouts (weird, I know)

Wanna know more?  Check out our profile HERE.

5 Things We Don't Like:

1. Housework (Missy)
2. Skinny people (Missy)
3. Running (both of us - though we wish we loved it more)
4. Seafood- yuck!!  (Kimi)
5. Sick kids (Kimi)

The aMaZinG blogs we are giving this award to:

8 comments:

Julia said...

I'm so flattered! Thank you so much for the award!

Clements Family said...

Oh...thanks for thinking of us! That is so sweet!

Molly {Eeny Meeny & Moe} said...

Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you ladies!

Emily Call said...

Thanks so much for passing the award our way. I will have to pass it along when I return home from vacation!

Gina said...

Aw, thanks guys!

Jamie Cooks It Up! said...

Thanks for the award gals. Thats super nice of you!

Unknown said...

oooh, i'm so honored! thanks for the award! you guys are great!

Walkers said...

Thanks so much for the award! I just got internet up and running from the move! You are so sweet!
Heather

Related Posts with Thumbnails