June 17, 2010

Warhol Dress

I have no girls of my own- but I am loving this little dress.  Made from a man's t-shirt, and the yoke (the neckline) is so stinkin' cute!!  Missy's little girls cry everyday that they want to wear dresses, if I was their Grandma I would make them some of these (wink, wink).  Dana from MADE is offering this pattern for free!!  Go check out the Warhol Dress and download the pattern for yourself.

Also, while you're there- you should check out Dana's Beach Towel Dress



I saw it the day she posted it and I just can't get it off my mind- I think it will be perfect for the summer.  I bought the elastic thread, beach towel, and pattern yesterday; as soon as my sewing room is clean I'm gonna give shirring a try- keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails