July 13, 2010

Tiered Skirt

Char from Crap I've Made is guest-posting over at
seven thirty three today (what a cute blog - so glad I came across it). Check out her tutorial for this darling tiered skirt.  Isn't that adorable?  I've got 3 daughters - 2 that insist on wearing skirts or dresses everyday, so I can't wait to try this.  The instructions look pretty simple and I love how she gives the math so you can make it as long as you want.
  Off to the fabric store I go!  Wouldn't these fabrics be cute?

3 comments:

Baby.Got.Craft said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am glad I found yours too. First thing to try - that strawberry cashew salad. Even my toddler will at that!

ificould said...

Missy- I just ordered some of that Summer Song fabric- it's on sale at Fabric.com!

Amy said...

so stinkin' cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails