October 1, 2010

Seven Petal Crochet Flower


I love crocheting, it makes me feel not so guilty for sitting in front of the TV at night (and I must mention here how extremely happy I am that the new season of Glee has started).  Well, I'm loving this Seven Petal Crochet Flower from Little Birdie Secrets.  Last spring I used her pattern for a 5-petal flower  (and she even has a video tutorial) to add some cuteness to my beanies- can't wait to try out this 7 petal flower.  I love how she attached it to some ribbon for a bookmark- the perfect addition when you're giving a book as a gift, or what a cute party favor when it's your turn to host book group!

1 comment:

kim west said...

didn't you just love LOVE the britney spears episode! I'm not hte biggest fan of brittney...but I loved it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails