May 17, 2010

Mail Organizer


Okay, I have a problem to confess... I have a messy kitchen.  Yes, I always have a messy kitchen.  I can usually stay on top of the dishes, it's just the mail.  It takes over my cute island.  Seriously, ask Kimi.  Or anyone who knows me.  It's quite a sight.  Well, I'm vowing to change.  I am going to get organized!

I am inspired by this mail organizer.  Isn't it adorable?  This project has minimal sewing - plus I get to use my glue gun.  Sounds like the perfect project for me.

I seriously think this will help (really, anything would help at this point).  Click HERE for this super-duper mail organizer.  One slight change I'm going to make:  I don't really have a whole lot of outgoing mail.  I think I'll make my top slot for coupons or items to-be-filed, bottom slot for bills.  Thanks to Noodlehead for another great idea!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy and great way to manage your important documents at one place. I loved the idea of the hanging mail organizer presented in this articles. Was searching for something similar to this. thanks for sharing this articles. Keep sharing similar stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails