March 25, 2011

Mini Baked Donuts

Ummm... I NEED a donut pan right now;  chocolate cake donuts with chocolate frosting are one of my favorite treats.  Frieda Loves Bread shares her recipes for Chocolate Cake Donuts, Powdered Donuts, and Mini Crunch Donuts (which I know will be Missy's favorite). Honestly, they all sound SO good- (on a side note, I hate the taste of baking powder in baked goods so I'm really happy she tweaked the recipe to include buttermilk and not baking powder).  She says you can make them in a mini muffin tin, but really I NEED a donut pan they're so much cuter.  Yummy!

3 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Thanks for the post and props! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

I hope this doesn't post twice (it said there was an error before)

Avon has a great donut pan for $19.99 if you don't have one yet. http://www.youravon.com/nikkiarnold if you are interested.

btw, LOVE your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Not $19.99, $9.99! Slight difference!

Nikki

Related Posts with Thumbnails